With land sales flying and prices soaring, the secret is truly out on how amazing the community living is in Armstrong Creek! Why would you wait 12 months for titled land when you can live here in just 60 days!
Not even 4 years old, this 4 bedroom home has the perfect layout for the modern Australian family:
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite up the front
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen/dining/living in the middle
- Large walk-in pantry and heaps of kitchen bench space
- Sliding door leads onto a sprawling alfresco with merbau deck
- Rumpus room tucks away at the rear so all their 'stuff' isn't always in sight
- Further 3 bedrooms off to the side share a central bathroom with separate toilet
- Great sized laundry with walk-in linen (amazing!)
- Neat and easy low-maintenance gardens with ample room for kids to play
- Central heating and big split system keeping you comfortable all year round
You can walk the kids to school, and even send them down to the shops on their treadlies when you're out of milk. Can't be bothered cooking on a Friday night? Grab a Pizza from Warralily Cockatoo or some Maccas on the way home, it's just around the corner (yep wayyyy to easy!).
Just 10mins drive to Barwon Heads and about 12mins to Geelong CBD, getting to work or the beach is a breeze. Commute to Melbourne? Jump on the train at Marshall just a few mins away or scoot over to the Geelong Ring Road and you'll be on your way in no time.
With walking tracks, loads of open space and wetlands at your doorstep, just imagine the stories of magical forests and adventure that you'll create living at 7 Tamarillo Street.